SOLE THERAPY. Just 15 minutes from Blakehurst
Our feet have 26 bones, 33 joints, more than 100 tendons, muscles, and ligaments, and 250,000 sweat glands. That’s a lot of structures in a relatively small package! However, feet do have an incredibly important job of supporting the rest of the body. Blakehurst podiatry knows that sometimes feet can be forgotten about. We also know that foot pain can make everyday activities seem impossible. Located very close to Blakehurst at Ramsgate Beach, SOLE THERAPY is the only place you will need for anything related to your feet.
Our team of Blakehurst podiatrists are specialists in not only feet but knees, hips and the lower back. SOLE THERAPY is known for:
- Professional, passionate and personalised service for every patient that walks into our Blakehurst podiatry clinic
- Using easy to understand language so you leave with an awareness of your presenting complaint and the reasons behind it
- A one-hour comprehensive biomechanical assessment that can address things like:
- Heel pain
- Arch pain
- Achilles pain
- Flat feet
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Lower back pain
- Heavy callus patterns
- Putting the patient at the forefront of any treatment plan, providing advice and working with you to get the best outcomes.
- Customised functional orthotics made within 30 minutes using state of the art technology from SIDAS and our own orthotic lab onsite.
- Regular check-ups to track your progress and adjust treatment according to your pain levels and goals.
Blakehurst podiatry prides itself on innovative technologies, especially when it comes to orthotic therapy and that’s why we can guarantee results. In comparison to traditional orthotics our customized orthotics are heat moulded and shaped to the foot in a weight-bearing position. This makes them very comfort driven and always individualized to the whole body posture. We can add unique modifications to the orthotics in our lab on site and at the time of the appointment.
Everything we do at SOLE THERAPY is extensively researched and clinically developed. We are unique because we are the only ones in Australia that use this technology the way we do.
SOLE THERAPY is a hop, skip and jump from Blakehurst. We are easily accessible by car, with free 2 hour parking available. The bus stops right outside our clinic and we also provide a chair lift for patients finding it difficult to use stairs. Call SOLE THERAPY today on 02 9583 1138 to make an appointment today.